Insurance Law Section – Member Dues
Member dues for the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas are $30 for the June 1 – May 31 membership year and are not pro-rated. You do not have to be a licensed attorney to be eligible for membership.
Membership Benefits include:
- Complimentary subscription to the Insurance Law Journal
- Discounts to all Section-sponsored CLE programs
- Complimentary subscription to “Right Off the Press” Email Updates
- *Access to the Member’s Only section of the website, insurancelawsection.org
- *Online access to past CLE course materials and brief bank
- *A listing in the online Membership Directory
*Note: Member’s Only online access and the online member listing are not immediately granted upon joining but will generally be provided within 2-3 business days of joining.
If you prefer to pay by check, please complete and return the printed membership application. Or you may join online via your MyBar page on the State Bar of Texas website. (Note: Members joining online via their State Bar of Texas MyBar page will experience a delay in gaining access to the member’s only areas of this website and online listings.)